Is my surf lifted already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    The overall diameter of your tyres are an inch bigger than standard, so the measurment from the ground to the roof of your truck will be one inch higher than standard.
    If your measurment of 38" is from the ground to the wheel arch, then you've most likely got a three inch lift.

cheers mate
    nick 1 step in front of you

Comment

The overall diameter of your tyres are an inch bigger than standard, so the measurment from the ground to the roof of your truck will be one inch higher than standard.
      oh dear!!
      check your maths!

half an inch lift from 1" diameter tyre...

half inch on either side is 1" overall.

am i clever or full of $hit?
      hehehe!!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Oh yeah! I is tired tho'.
        I shall be worrying all night now, knowing that I sent that poor chap on his way with half an inch more than he should have!
        I hope he doesn't go to work bragging tomorrow, 'cos it will be all my fault.........And I can't live with that for the rest of eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          am i clever or full of $hit?

hehehe!!
          errr.... Generally? or just then?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Oh yeah! I is tired tho'.
            I shall be worrying all night now, knowing that I sent that poor chap on his way with half an inch more than he should have!
            I hope he doesn't go to work bragging tomorrow, 'cos it will be all my fault.........And I can't live with that for the rest of eternity.
            whats an inch .. it seems i have plenty
            Last edited by koed; 22 November 2005, 19:47.

Comment

Wouldn`t the best measurement be from the centre of the hub to the bottom of the wheel arch? The standard measurement should be 22". That way you can tell if you have had a lift already, or in my case a saggy rear end!!
              [font=Comic Sans MS][color=red][b][u]SSR-G SURF `N` REG 95[/u][/b][/color][/font]
              [img]http://tinypic.com/i1k95k.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBstd
                Wouldn`t the best measurement be from the centre of the hub to the bottom of the wheel arch? The standard measurement should be 22". That way you can tell if you have had a lift already, or in my case a saggy rear end!!

Best way as you are then mesuring from the centre of the rim
                Gaz

Comment

bugger .. so i have only a extra 2 in now

Comment

Originally posted by koed
                    bugger .. so i have only a extra 2 in now
                    Don`t be too down, some people would love an extra 2 inches!!

So how much did it measure then? Was it the same all round?
                    [font=Comic Sans MS][color=red][b][u]SSR-G SURF `N` REG 95[/u][/b][/color][/font]

Comment

Don`t be too down, some people would love an extra 2 inches!!

So how much did it measure then? Was it the same all round?
                      24in from centre of hub to wheel arch .. all round .
                      Last edited by koed; 9 December 2005, 20:10. Reason: cock up

Comment

22in from centre of hub to wheel arch .. all round .
                        That would suggest it hasn`t been lifted at all!!

Sorry mate but you`ve just lost ya 2 inches. It`s getting smaller everyday!! Keep this up and ya gonna need smaller tyres LOL

Mine measures 22" at the front but 20 1/2" on the rear. So count yourself lucky you haven`t got a saggy rear like me!! And by the way, mine has the same size tyres as yours.

Invest in a 2" lift kit and I bet you`ll see one hell of a difference. I`m gonna do just that after xmas.

Comment

That would suggest it hasn`t been lifted at all!!

Sorry mate but you`ve just lost ya 2 inches. It`s getting smaller everyday!! Keep this up and ya gonna need smaller tyres LOL

Mine measures 22" at the front but 20 1/2" on the rear. So count yourself lucky you haven`t got a saggy rear like me!! And by the way, mine has the same size tyres as yours.

Invest in a 2" lift kit and I bet you`ll see one hell of a difference. I`m gonna do just that after xmas.
                          miss wrote mate it is 24 in all round

Comment

miss wrote mate it is 24 in all round
                            Well I can`t say I`m not jealous of your extra 2"`s cos I am.

I bet you`re good looking too, run your own business and own a villa in Spain?

Some people get all the breaks eh!

LOL

thats done it now.... watch this space when I return with my 10" super lift kit, plastic surgery and a beach hut in Skegness..... we`ll see who`s jealous then!! (oh yeah...a double beach hut at that)

P.S did you edit post#25 or did I misread it?

Comment

Well I can`t say I`m not jealous of your extra 2"`s cos I am.

I bet you`re good looking too, run your own business and own a villa in Spain?

Some people get all the breaks eh!

LOL

thats done it now.... watch this space when I return with my 10" super lift kit, plastic surgery and a beach hut in Skegness..... we`ll see who`s jealous then!! (oh yeah...a double beach hut at that)

P.S did you edit post#25 or did I misread it?

yes i have my own business (joinery ) very good lookin.well hung ..2 more in than u house in france .. a model of a wife too

and i did edit

Comment

Working...
                              X