Electric Winch-front!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Winch-front!!

has anyone fitted an electric winch to a 91 2446 td surf?? if so where does it mount to?? any pics will be handy im pretty good with a welder and have had a look under neath but cant see where to fix too... also i have chrome front bull barfitted is this a problem ? any help appreciated cheers rich
    DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

all depends on the winch, fairlead etc...

gamedawn has one fitted to a 2nd gen with an ARB winch bumper (i think)
    there's some for sale in the site store,
    http://www.yotasurf.co.uk//Shop/prod...ba15d89cdab0a0

the mounting plate bolts to the front of the chassis rails, but i think you have to make up some mounting points... PM koi (nigel) he'll tell ya!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

crikey you are quick!!! thanks mate will investigate looks quite a good deal!
      ps did you see my reply to your post for stevehulk hope yo both find it funny!! cheers again mate !
      DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Comment

Originally posted by WARRIOR72
        has anyone fitted an electric winch to a 91 2446 td surf?? if so where does it mount to?? any pics will be handy im pretty good with a welder and have had a look under neath but cant see where to fix too... also i have chrome front bull barfitted is this a problem ? any help appreciated cheers rich
        Warrior72
        I have a 1989 2.4 and it has a special bull bar on the front that sticks out a good foot more than a standard one and the winch mounts on that.
        Regards
        Chris

Comment

Working...
        X