rear 3-pont belt mountings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear 3-pont belt mountings

Is it likely that my H-reg Surf 2.4td SSR-Ltd will have rear 3-point mountings somewhere under all the plastic?

It has 3 rear lap-belts, but I can't see any obvious places to look for the 3-point upper mounts.

Hi m8y.up on the top of the side back window to wards the rear
    door pillar.If you purchace a compleate kit it comes with a
    seat belt hanger about 5 inches long witch attaches to this
    point and then hangs down so the shoulder part of the belt is
    at the right height for the back seat.
    Ordered mine some time ago via Toyotas in Henley was about £130
    all in but I felt it was worth it with 2 kids all comes with
    diagrames etc.

Cheers Chris
    GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

If it's like my old one with lap belts the upper mount point would replace the these hook things:

And the lower winding mechanism fits behind the plastic trim lower down (there were removable panels on my plastic trim that could be "popped out" to feed the seatbelt from behind etc).
      No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Originally posted by codlord
        If it's like my old one with lap belts the upper mount point would replace the these hook things:

And the lower winding mechanism fits behind the plastic trim lower down (there were removable panels on my plastic trim that could be "popped out" to feed the seatbelt from behind etc).
        Great, thanks guys. My Surf does have those plastic hook things so I'll investigate behind the other pieces of plastic trim and see what I can find. I have some 3-points from my kit-car going spare so I might fit those.

cheers
        James

Comment

Working...
        X