Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new surf feels hard on road

hi there.
    just got a new surf to replace my old 1993 version, the new one is a 1998 ssr-g 3.0td, and am mostly happy with it but am driving here in ireland and the drive seems alot harder than my last one even when i set it to soft. is there a differant set of springs ( or is it shocks i need ) that i can get to give me a smoother ride when needed and just switch to hard when i need that. as it is at the moment when i go over bumps or pot holes it gives quite a bang. this is really annoying as the last one seemed more comfortably on the road. other than that it is great. except of course the sat nav thing. does anyone know of a disk to sort this.
    would love to hear back about the springs or shocks .
    cheers.

also what pressure do you keep your tyres at.?

Originally posted by jet li
    .............sat nav thing. does anyone know of a disk to sort this.
    ..............also what pressure do you keep your tyres at.?

Try using the search feature on the forum, as both of these have been covered frequently

Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
      Try using the search feature on the forum, as both of these have been covered frequently

Ouch the search police!
      Must be different atmospheric pressure over in Japan because when mine arrived the average tyre pressures were 49psu. I must admit the ride was a little lumpy, I let them down to 28 all round and floated around therafter...
      [B][I]Cool domains [URL=http://zennames.com][COLOR

Comment

Working...
      X