Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which bullbar can I modify for a 3rd gen

Hi all

I'm looking for a full size chrome bullbar, but cant find anything to fit my 3rd gen. None of the bullbar companies have anything.

Has anyone modified one to fit? or know which one will fit the best?
    My mounts are 30" apart and I know the pajero mounts are about 3" closer together.

Cheers

Jon

hi have you got the 2 towing hooks on the frontof the gen 3as i have on the gen2 they are approx 25in apart if so ihave just taken aset of bars off of mine the ones in the pic.you can either email me at richard@richardholmes.fsnet.co .uk or mob.07974183876 if you are interested
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyhicks
      Hi all

I'm looking for a full size chrome bullbar, but cant find anything to fit my 3rd gen. None of the bullbar companies have anything.

My mounts are 30" apart and I know the pajero mounts are about 3" closer together.

Cheers

Jon
      Try sizing up one from a lancruiser prado, as they share the Surfs chassis, the mounts should be near identical.
      Maurice
      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyhicks
        Hi all

Cheers

Jon
        Also check roughtrax for any http://www.toyotahilux.com/
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Working...
        X