• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed

my rear window wont go down so i cant open my door, anyone help me please,

Originally posted by strudy
    my rear window wont go down so i cant open my door, anyone help me please,
    Hi,
    Make sure you have'nt pressed the window lock button on the drivers door accidently, I did once

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Hi,
      Make sure you have'nt pressed the window lock button on the drivers door accidently, I did once
      And me............
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

thank but ive checked that

Comment

From both key and switch? one just one or the other. If neither work you need to pull the rear panel trim and see if the motor is going round, or not at all.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

operate your rear wiper then send wiper blade back to park position, Then try it, this one is sometimes missed as it happened to me
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

ive checked the window lock got the panel off ,i get a clicking when i use the key / switch so should i go for the electric moter and can i change it with the window up ???

Comment

Originally posted by strudy
                ive checked the window lock got the panel off ,i get a clicking when i use the key / switch so should i go for the electric moter and can i change it with the window up ???
                Have you checked the rear wiper is parked as mine had the same symptoms it was the last thing i checked.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

well here goes ive taken the back panel off, cleaned all inside, and guess what the window went up and down, so whilst it was down i cleaned inside the rubber it works ok now, so thanks for all your help and advice

Comment

Working...
                  X