rear wiper ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear wiper ??

just tried my rear wiper for the first time this morning, and i'm a bit puzzled what to do.

It goes through the motions just like a wiper should, but the blade doesn't seem to contact the window except for a short section of the arc when an inch or so nudges the water a bit!

Its a 3rd Gen SSR-X and i wondered if anyone else has had this problem. Is there anything i can adjust to make it wipe a bit better?

ta

adam
    adam

"silly keeps you sane"

Originally posted by lightningad
    just tried my rear wiper for the first time this morning, and i'm a bit puzzled what to do.

It goes through the motions just like a wiper should, but the blade doesn't seem to contact the window except for a short section of the arc when an inch or so nudges the water a bit!

Its a 3rd Gen SSR-X and i wondered if anyone else has had this problem. Is there anything i can adjust to make it wipe a bit better?

ta

adam

sounds like the blade/arm is bent. Had this on mine. Touched the lower part of the window but not on the way up, a little bit of a bend here and there and got it working.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

thanks....i'll have a closer look at it later on.

adam
      adam

"silly keeps you sane"

Comment

thanks....i'll have a closer look at it later on.

adam
        ADAM ive not seen your beast in Altrincham yet mate.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

parked up in broadheath where i work....but it passes through the town centre morning and night.

perchance were you driving onto deansgate last monday morning about 9.30?
          adam

"silly keeps you sane"

Comment

parked up in broadheath where i work....but it passes through the town centre morning and night.

perchance were you driving onto deansgate last monday morning about 9.30?
            Most probably mate! Atlantic st your works mate ??
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

close...hanover road.
              adam

"silly keeps you sane"

Comment

Working...
              X