Nudgebar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudgebar

Hi i have seen several i think they are called nudgebars on ebay they are the original toyota ones , some with number plate brackets i think. Could anybody tell me are these stainless steel or just chrome plated?also i have seen some on the roughtrax website for about £120+vat stainless and are not over the top ,anyone any idea what they end up going for on ebay.Thanks.

Originally posted by markmobile
    Hi i have seen several i think they are called nudgebars on ebay they are the original toyota ones , some with number plate brackets i think. Could anybody tell me are these stainless steel or just chrome plated?also i have seen some on the roughtrax website for about £120+vat stainless and are not over the top ,anyone any idea what they end up going for on ebay.Thanks.

some are stainless, some chromed. Prices vary, stainless will go for more than chromed & prices on ebay also vary as well. Some go for over the top money some go for a song, if you see one keep ypur eye on it and don't post it up on here.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Nudgebars

Hi thanks for the reply they seem to go for silly money as you say, i was reading that i think marky bought one from roughtrax that was £120 all stainless steel, if he reads this i wonder if he can pass comment on the bar as being local i can pick one up. The ones on ebay in good nick seem to go for about £100+ delivery so for a bit extra you can get a brand new one with alll the fittings.Thanks.

Comment

YOU RANG ?? Me & planty have one of these & theyre great here is a link
        http://www.toyotahilux.com/index.php...216&product=56
        Attached Files
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Nudgebar

Hi thanks for the reply and the picture it looks the business as some are over the top i dont think that i will bother with the toyota one , by the way how easy to fit any drilling?

Comment

You get 2 sets of brackets one set is for the hilux pickup. remove old bar & recovery hooks & it all bolts onto the original mounting holes you can put your recovery hooks back on as well. There are 2 brackets that fir behind your grill for support its easy to do, its better if you get a friend to help hold it for you while fitting it.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by marky; 3 November 2004, 21:29.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Working...
            X