yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gen3 2" suspension lift, 1.5" body lift & 33's what next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen3 2" suspension lift, 1.5" body lift & 33's what next?

Hi all,

It's been a long time since i last posted - i hope you're all in fine fettle?

Gen3 lift question if you can indulge me...

... I've fitted a Pedders 2" suspension lift, and a Milners 1.5" body lift kit and will be puttting on the 285/75/16's when they arrive. The body lift kit comes with a steering adaptor. Does anyone here make, or can post a link to a 1'5" bumper lift bracket?

Also, to do the job properly is there anything else i need to fit? Diff drop bracket?

Cheers

James

hope you well,
    why 1.5 body lift, no 2?
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
      hope you well,
      why 1.5 body lift, no 2?
      Very well mate - you?

I went with 1.5" because the tyres will easily fit with enough flex, but i'm quite conscious of height - i've still got to get it through the door of my lockup!!

Comment

You got a link to the pedders kit you bought??
        Thinking about buying a kit but not keen on buying from roughtrax as the heavy duty springs I bought sagged at the front from the day they were fitted and roughtrax fobbed me off,my surf sits about 1-2" lower at the front than the rear,I only want it to sit level!
        Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by rollo ford View Post
          You got a link to the pedders kit you bought??
          Thinking about buying a kit but not keen on buying from roughtrax as the heavy duty springs I bought sagged at the front from the day they were fitted and roughtrax fobbed me off,my surf sits about 1-2" lower at the front than the rear,I only want it to sit level!
          Cheers
          The kit i got was from bought from Roughtrax, but made by Pedders. I think you can buy direct if you contact them:

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/pedders-...assembled.html

Comment

Thanks for the link.
            Did you need extended rear brake flexi hoses or were the originals ok?
            And does it sit level and drive fine now?
            Sorry to hijack your thread,this is going to be my next purchase so wanting to find out if it's a good kit or not.
            Thanks,lee

Comment

Originally posted by rollo ford View Post
              Thanks for the link.
              Did you need extended rear brake flexi hoses or were the originals ok?
              And does it sit level and drive fine now?
              Sorry to hijack your thread,this is going to be my next purchase so wanting to find out if it's a good kit or not.
              Thanks,lee
              I haven't extended the brake hoses - yet. No actual need, but i might as well when i fit the Tundra calliper upgrade

Comment

Working...
              X