Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CATERPILLAR oil in LSD?

Hi all,
    I'd like to replace my LSD oil, however nobody imports it into the country. BP / Castrol sell an LSD compatible oil in South Africa but they don't market it here. Been to the Toyota main dealer in town and head mechanic told me they just put 90 oil in any diff .

However Caterpillar sell their own brand LSD oil, that they use in their earth moving plant.

"Parts scheme 1464203 COOLER AR-AXLE OIL, Limited Slip Differential"

Their guys say you can put in car diffs....??

Anybody here in the know?

Thanks a lot and good day.

I thought at first you were going to talk about some oil that the locals make up out of crushed-up caterpillars. That is just how my mind works. And why I don't drink in The Organ Grinder.

I think you'd be alright with that. I would. Not like you live anywhere cold.
    Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
      I thought at first you were going to talk about some oil that the locals make up out of crushed-up caterpillars. That is just how my mind works. And why I don't drink in The Organ Grinder.

I think you'd be alright with that. I would. Not like you live anywhere cold.
      Yep, I knew somebody would think that, given the location.
      The local guys actually eat a type caterpillar, the mopane worms, quite tasty.
      I've also had sunbirds (similar to humming birds) trying to build a nest in the snorkel head, but anyway...I'll go and see this oil, see how viscous it is, coz so far I've only spoken to them on the phone. Cheers

Comment

"Caterpillar oil"

Least you've got a foot in the right camp

Comment

Working...
        X