New CVs boots and half axles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CVs boots and half axles

Got these 'almost new' front half axles complete with CVs and good Toyo genuine boots for £65 / €100. Not a bad deal when one new boot alone costs £50 / €70

Originally posted by JimL
    Got these 'almost new' front half axles complete with CVs and good Toyo genuine boots for £65 / €100. Not a bad deal when one new boot alone costs £50 / €70
    Result Sir !!

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
      TOYOTA cv boots are that dear ?????
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

He shoots, He scores! Where dya ge dum from mistur? Hope min are still in the shed at home!
        Derek :
        1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
        [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
          He shoots, He scores! Where dya ge dum from mistur? Hope min are still in the shed at home!
          Bet they aren't, infact have a look at your truck, with the lift on it now it would be pretty easy to get under there and whip them off smartish

Cheers

Comment

I got them off a frame that is just lying there incognito beside the 1st gen Tony wants to savage. Its been there a few years and all it consists of is the fuel tank, the strange looking gearbox (maybe auto I dunno), rear axle, the wishbones and front driveline, front diff now nicely accessible, torsion bars and the frame itself.

I had a look at the RHS chassis rail and lo and behold it started with LN130, checked the whole number when I got home and its a mid '92 surf.

The only downside is the weather has been doin its best on the rubbers for all this time but they're still good and I have them dripping in linseed oil outside in the shed to wet them up again abit.

Wouldve been an easier job with no body on to remove them but they did it for me for €15.

Comment

Working...
            X