bull bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bull bar

does anyone know if a Bull Bar for Toyota Landcruiser 1996 can me made to fit a 2.4 1992 surf is the chassis and front shape of the truck similar or a definate no no

Depends on how much you pay for it. is it worth chopping it to fit ??
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

its this one have not got any measurements

Comment

anything can be made to fit... the landcruiser has the same chassis as a 3rd gen surf so the measurements shouldn't be too far out for a 2nd gen so a little metal work and bending should be all that's needed, just to line up some holes...
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          anything can be made to fit... the landcruiser has the same chassis as a 3rd gen surf so the measurements shouldn't be too far out for a 2nd gen so a little metal work and bending should be all that's needed, just to line up some holes...
          That all depends as to whether it is for a Landcruiser or a LC Colorado/Prado. The one for the BIG LC (80 series) would need a serious amount of chopping about to make it fit as it would be much too wide.

One for a Prado would fit with some modifications to the brackets I would think.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
            That all depends as to whether it is for a Landcruiser or a LC Colorado/Prado. The one for the BIG LC (80 series) would need a serious amount of chopping about to make it fit as it would be much too wide.

One for a Prado would fit with some modifications to the brackets I would think.

Cheers
            yeah, i was thinking it was for the small one cos the big one's an amazon... they're huge... need a tacho in one of them i reckon!!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

thanks for the info think ill give it a miss too much work still on the lookout for a chrome surf bar if anyone has one lying around
              paul

Comment

Paul, i may have a standard one for sale off a 2nd generation. Im getting a bigger one for the front, the only thing is that it has the middle bar missing (the bit with TOYOTA written on it.) Like it when i bought the car. Let me know if you are interested. Its going on e-bay shortly.

Cheers Mike.
                [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
                [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
                X