RT tie rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RT tie rods

Evening all I recently fitted a set of replacement complete tie rods from RT .when I fitted them I had the truck jacked up all was fine but tonight is the first time I have looked underneath with the suspension under load. What I have found is the os inner track rod end is slightly fouling the main relay arm. I popped the os tie rod of and compared it the my old genuine one and I have noticed that the RT inner track rod end is a diffrent shape and larger in diameter causing it to foul has anybody come across this before?. Thanks
    Always up to my neck in it

I had the same problem.

Comment

That's exactly the same as mine did the replacements they sent fit better ?

Comment

Yes - the replacement is on my truck working fine. I was trying to remember the brand - pretty sure one of them was 'Camelot'.

Rob.

Comment

Thanks for the info Rob I will call RT in the morning . Do you mean the Camelot brand was the one that didn't fit or they were the replacment ?

Comment

God knows it was 3 years ago I'm sure Barry will get it sorted for you - R'trax are very good when things go wrong.

Rob.

Comment

I'm going to call RT first thing I have always found them very helpful

Comment

Working...
              X