Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with 4x4

hi all iam new 2 this form & surfs

i have ran a 2.4 l reg 4 abt a year now & not had that many probs with it but i went & bought a 3.0 not long ago which is a good bit of kit .

my problem is with the 2.4 surf i went 2 use the 4x4 & its clicked but no dashboard light and now there is no dashboard light & it does not make the clicking noise any more if any 1 can help it would b a big help 2 me thanks

regards big ssrx
    Last edited by big ssrx; 11 October 2011, 19:12.

Originally posted by big ssrx View Post
    hi all iam new 2 this form & surfs

i have ran a 2.4 l reg 4 abt a year now & not had that many probs with it but i went & bought a 3.0 not long ago which is a good bit of kit .

my problem is with the 2.4 surf i went 2 use the 4x4 & its clicked but no dashboard light and now there is no dashboard light & it does not make the clicking noise any more if any 1 can help it would b a big help 2 me thanks

regards big ssrx
    sounds like your 2.4 has been laid up while your using the 3.0 keep switching it in and out prob seized
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

ok mate thanks 4 that i will try it , i use the 2.4 more than my 3.0 thats why i would like 2 get 2 the bottem of this problem i have just checked & not getting any power 2 the 4x4 ?
      Last edited by big ssrx; 11 October 2011, 20:35.

Comment

Working...
      X