starting up like a bag of bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting up like a bag of bolts

I posted a message about a week ago about black smoke.Now i've still got Black smoke and an added extra ratterling like a bag of bolts on start up.This problem is getting worst so im thinking of taking it to harbour hill in the hopes that some one might just give me an honest opinion on this mess of a truck. P.S. Where can I get a manual for my hilux surf 2.4td ssrx.on a K plate.Thank you.
    Last edited by laszlo; 4 August 2004, 19:21.

just a quick check make sure your heater plugs are working otherwise will take time to start followed by black smoke and lots of noise
    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
    (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by laszlo
      I posted a message about a week ago about black smoke.Now i've still got Black smoke and an added extra ratterling like a bag of bolts on start up.This problem is getting worst so im thinking of taking it to harbour hill in the hopes that some one might just give me an honest opinion on this mess of a truck. P.S. Where can I get a manual for my hilux surf 2.4td ssrx.on a K plate.Thank you.
      You can get the Haynes manual from Milners or order the Max Ellery one from somewhere else on the web.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X