Spares Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spares Needed

hi all. I have still problems with both mechanics and spares.
    I am living in cyprus. and i have difficulty in fixing my problems and also finding spares. As i mention in my thread (http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=6970)
    turbo and smoke problems didnt sorted out yet. Now i am waiting when they are going to fix these problems.
    Now i am looking for some body parts of my '92 hilux surf. But i couldnt find them in here, Cyprus. Also i dont know what you call them. So i attached their pics. I have marked the parts that i need.
    First question , what is the name of these parts?
    second Q, is there any online shop that i can find these parts?

Could you please help me finding that parts?
    Also i have one more question. Still i dont know model of my surf (SSR-g, SSR-x...) . Normally model is written on the tailgate. But there is nothing on my tailgate related to its model. Where can i find my surf model?

Thank you...
    Eralp

p.s: are there any cypriot friend around here???
    Attached Files

I think the mirror is called a "Nearside Wing mirror" as it is mounted on the left hand side wing. Not the "side mirror" or "door mirror"

I think you have circled the mudflaps on the rest of the picture. Have you tried millner conversions or roughtrax? failing that, you could try ebay or Yahoo auctions.

Good luck
    Udhi

Comment

Working...
    X