new surf owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new surf owner

hi folks names kenny and im new to hilux surfing . just bought a 1997 3.0ltr 3rd gen having owned landrovers for a number of years . the only problem im having is when i drive over rough ground or a bump in the road the whole jeep shakes . just passed an mot no problem so just wondering if a new set of polybushes would sort it out if anyone else has had the same problems some advice would be great thanks .

could be anything? if it was that bad on bushes it should have failed the mot.Could be offset, steering,prop,mounts.

You need to get it in the air and get a crowbar and look for play.
    GRAVITY IS A MYTH THE EARTH SUCKS!!!

Comment

Could be a pair of curling tongs lodged in one of the coils or GHD's stuck in the bump stops.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Hello welcome
        “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

First of all Kenny, aye aye min, fit like. and secondly, expect a bollocking to appear at some point for calling it a jeep.
          Сви можемо

Comment

not a jeep

hi folks thanks for the warm welcome and appologies to all, calling a surf a jeep what was i thinking just like to say got wheels ballanced properly and made a big differance just got to do a 2" lift, nice wheels, spots, snorkel and find somewhere local to play off road oh and find a wet cloth to clean up my spilt champagne off my anyhoo hope to catch up with you all through time cheers kenny

Comment

Working...
            X