Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear window needs lowering

hi lads and lassys
    my rear boot is rusted and the window dont work properly but i have found a good 1 in a scrappy that looks solid and sound but with the interior stripped and engine batterys ect gone i cant lower the rear window so is there a way of doing this from inside. he only wants £50 so a bargain.
    thanks
    sketty

do you need the glass? cant you use the one you've got? just break it.
    www.apmautos.com

Comment

Climb into the back of the truck, remove the tailgate panels, then take the motor out, the window will drop down and release the lock.

Breaking the glass is a stupid suggestion.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

thats why i put the little ninja smiley
        www.apmautos.com

Comment

Smileys can be turned off, or may not be supported on the device being used to read the post, not everyone sees them (or pays them any heed).
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            Smileys can be turned off, or may not be supported on the device being used to read the post, not everyone sees them (or pays them any heed).
            fair enough, ill bear that in mind
            www.apmautos.com

Comment

could do with it all staying intack is it an easy job removeing the motor

Comment

Originally posted by sketty View Post
                could do with it all staying intack is it an easy job removeing the motor
                Have you got a mini socket set? From memory it's an 8mm socket, 3 bolts to undo from the back. I would get someone just to support the window from the outside while you are unbolting so it doesn't drop down too quick.

Comment

Working...
                X