Tailgate Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailgate Window

Some lovely person has smashed the tailgate window on my 1991 LN130. I've just called the windscreen people, and quoted for a 4Runner, but does anyone have a clue about getting a replacement. Does the 4Runner window fit? Or do I have ot order a proper one?

Sick, fed up and ready to strangle the perpetrator.

Thanks

Gibber
    Nice when clean, better when muddy

Originally posted by Gibber
    Some lovely person has smashed the tailgate window on my 1991 LN130. I've just called the windscreen people, and quoted for a 4Runner, but does anyone have a clue about getting a replacement. Does the 4Runner window fit? Or do I have ot order a proper one?

Sick, fed up and ready to strangle the perpetrator.

Thanks

Gibber
    4 Runner (second Generation) will fit no problem, it's the same unit.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks Andy

Toyota's just gave me the part number 68105-89106, and RAC auto windscreens confirm this as the same for the 4runner. Job being done tomorrow. Window has a blue tint apparently.

For anyone who needs to buy one.......Toyota quoted me £316.51 + vat

thanks again

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Gibber
        Thanks Andy

Toyota's just gave me the part number 68105-89106, and RAC auto windscreens confirm this as the same for the 4runner. Job being done tomorrow. Window has a blue tint apparently.

For anyone who needs to buy one.......Toyota quoted me £316.51 + vat

thanks again

Andy
        The tint is the only thing different. Surf has a bronze or no tint I think.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
          The tint is the only thing different. Surf has a bronze or no tint I think.

Cheers

Ah yes........Toyota said that the only colour imported was blue, and the windscreen people confirmed that.

cheers

Comment

Working...
          X