warning light prob's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warning light prob's

I have a 92 Ln130 after it was left for a year on "start up" all the warning lights stayed on,since renewing the alternator the lights are now off but the brake (handbrake)light is dim and flickering .It does go out but i can't find the cause .ther is plenty of brake fluid and handbreak is fully off any help would save what hair i have left many thanks

the sensor in the reservoir may be sticking a bit.have you changed the fluid since the truck is up and running again.If not get the fluid changed and make sure the front caliper pistons aren't sticking aswell.Strip the rear drums and give them a good clean up and make sure everything is free moving
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

warning light

HI ALL I SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN FINE FOR SIX MONTHS BEFORE THE LIGHT CAME ON ANY HOW I WILL CHECK SAID ITEMS AS I CONTINUE TO WORK MY WAY THROUGH THE TRUCK SO THANKS FOR THE INFO
      ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT A RIVER OF OIL GOING FROM THE TURBO TO THE AIR MANIFOLD NO EXAGERATION THE RETURN PIPE WAS NOT BLOCKED BUT IT SEEMS ALOT OF OIL FOR TURBO SEAL'S

Comment

Originally posted by pepsiholic View Post
        HI ALL I SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN FINE FOR SIX MONTHS BEFORE THE LIGHT CAME ON ANY HOW I WILL CHECK SAID ITEMS AS I CONTINUE TO WORK MY WAY THROUGH THE TRUCK SO THANKS FOR THE INFO
        ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT A RIVER OF OIL GOING FROM THE TURBO TO THE AIR MANIFOLD NO EXAGERATION THE RETURN PIPE WAS NOT BLOCKED BUT IT SEEMS ALOT OF OIL FOR TURBO SEAL'S
        No need to shout! If return pipe to sump is clear then the prime suspect has to be the turbo seals. However, if crank case ventilation is blocked/restricted it may encourage oil to head through the seals. If this was the case you would expect to see leakage elsewhere too. Examples would be rocker gasket, dip-stick tube, oil filler cap, cam and/or crank shaft seals. You would also feel excessive blow back from oil filler (cap removed with engine running). Do you have any of these symptoms?

Comment

oil leak

SORRY FOR SHOUTING it was getting late ,The pipe to the rocker cover is clear as in not blocked but there is oil every where and yes the pressure when the oil fill cap is removed with engine running is enough to blow your hat off.The rocker cover has been off and all is clear so a new gasket was put on then put back together Iknow tis vehicle sounds like a old dog but i love my dogs! so yes i have the symptons

Comment

Working...
          X