No announcement yet.

lsd or not lsd,thats the question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why were on,does anyone know how to get the rear heaters blowing hot,how to blled them up maybe.thanks

Comment

The supply pipes will be choked solid.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

If you take a lot of LSD then a 2.4 seems pretty fast. And the colours man, the colours...

Comment

There is one sure way to see whose vehicle is better off road... who has got stuck more?

Andy
          Andy

Comment

Originally posted by greeley View Post
            well that im sure but he begs to differ,i just wanted another opinion to settle my anger,haha.theres no getting thru to some people,hes even just knocked on my door to have a look at some code that would tell if mine has lsd and if its the same as his,its nearly 9pm,just watching telly with the missus and he wants to compare jeeps,help me

Get him to join this site, he sounds like the sort of chump we could have a lot of fun with.

Comment

My 2.4 surf has a LSD, and it still works well but with the added grip of Muds (KL71s) it really performs well in the slippy stuff, even air lockers front and back won't help if you have _no_ traction, and road tyres loose theres in deep mud pretty quickly.

This is a few trips out to Bala off road on AT's (all terrains, like a road tyre but more bite)and then muds (Ddirectional tread patten mud tyres) experience talking, the muds made a _huge_ difference. The LSD can be a lot of fun if you grew up with RWD and know how to drift a vehical.

I drove sideways past a brand new disco 4 at the bottom of "the hill" at the last Bala wich was a mud bath with 60 trucks involved, it was stuck like a rock in the mud the onboard computer couldn't figure out what to do in mud with road tyres, look on his face was priceless as I went past I did offer to tow him out though

peace
              cal
              Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
                My 2.4 surf has a LSD, and it still works well but with the added grip of Muds (KL71s) it really performs well in the slippy stuff, even air lockers front and back won't help if you have _no_ traction, and road tyres loose theres in deep mud pretty quickly.

This is a few trips out to Bala off road on AT's (all terrains, like a road tyre but more bite)and then muds (Ddirectional tread patten mud tyres) experience talking, the muds made a _huge_ difference. The LSD can be a lot of fun if you grew up with RWD and know how to drift a vehical.

I drove sideways past a brand new disco 4 at the bottom of "the hill" at the last Bala wich was a mud bath with 60 trucks involved, it was stuck like a rock in the mud the onboard computer couldn't figure out what to do in mud with road tyres, look on his face was priceless as I went past I did offer to tow him out though

peace
                cal
                haha,good stuff,i used to have a 52plate v8 disco and didnt rate it at all,much rather have my surf.

Comment

chris i know already your surf will do more than mine (witch is on 31x10.5x15 enduro a/t's greedys old one not roads tyres) i was just well chuffed with her not lossing grip the hole way up the hill even if i did smack my zorst on the way back down lol when you got stuck (though not for long ) twice and you know just ho much mine owe's me
                  http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
                    chris i know already your surf will do more than mine (witch is on 31x10.5x15 enduro a/t's greedys old one not roads tyres) i was just well chuffed with her not lossing grip the hole way up the hill even if i did smack my zorst on the way back down lol when you got stuck (though not for long ) twice and you know just ho much mine owe's me
                    i know what you tell me it owes you yeah,listen we need to just got out and enjoy some off roading not argue whos is best,i want a laugh not a competition,even though id win

Comment

lol well get the wheels and tyres on ebay for me so i can put some cooking oil and well be off
                      http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Forget the LSD, my surf has a "crack cocaine" it does 0-60 in 6 seconds and can drive though 30 foot deep water with no issues...

shame the tow bar is always stuck up rigid though...
                        Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Smego2 View Post
                          Forget the LSD, my surf has a "crack cocaine" it does 0-60 in 6 seconds and can drive though 30 foot deep water with no issues...

shame the tow bar is always stuck up rigid though...
                          hahaha,funny guy.bet thats fun

Comment

Mine still has the sticker on the axle. It says "use only lsd oil".

I find it a great help and it must be still working at 100,000+ miles. I use my surf a lot off road and am still getting used to it. It is better , in most ways , than my old Discovery. It is only the ground clearance that lets it down but I am looking at lifting it soon.

When I first got it I tried it on the tracks I know very well. I drove them in 2 wheel drive and LSD enabled me to drive in a steady way. Now I find I can drive hard sections steadily, where with the Discovery I would have to hammer it. I put this down to the Limited Slip Diff.
                            Off road holidays in France. [url]www.dora4x4.com[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                              I thought he had a Surf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geZoES9KQ-Q

2 mins 35 seconds in: Albannach. Spot on.

Thought of that scene so many times when reading his replies...

Comment

Working...
                              X