ln130 saggy arse syndrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ln130 saggy arse syndrome

just wondering whats the best cure for this ailement shocks seem good would a set of springs off milner fix the problem ??????

Originally posted by rodsurf View Post
    just wondering whats the best cure for this ailement shocks seem good would a set of springs off milner fix the problem ??????
    New rear springs mate, check out this little thread on my truck.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=63664

Your not far from me if you in Hollywell, I'm in Llandudno.

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

cheers for the link pal have looked and will get some h/d springs off milner i think yeah not far at all and tbh the wife works at somerfield in pensarn

Comment

Originally posted by rodsurf View Post
        cheers for the link pal have looked and will get some h/d springs off milner i think yeah not far at all and tbh the wife works at somerfield in pensarn
        roughtrax is better than milner springs mate and they do the 2 inch lift in the spring as standard!!! i had to send my milner springs back after 6 months and got a new pair thru warranty lol
        1992 hilux surf ssr-x 2.4 auto 2nd gen LN130

http://cornishhostingcompany.co.uk/support/aff.php?aff=005

Comment

[LOOP]Springs hold the truck up and absorb shock etc. before it gets to (in this instance) the truck. Dampers have nothing to do with ride hight, they merely control the spring oscillations.[/LOOP]
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
            roughtrax is better than milner springs mate and they do the 2 inch lift in the spring as standard!!! i had to send my milner springs back after 6 months and got a new pair thru warranty lol

ok so milner springs arent the best bu if i get 2inch lift ones from rough trax wont the truck look a bit high on the back and i guess there will be differences in handling because of the lift on the back ?????

Comment

Read the item's descriptions thoroughly.
              Lift springs = lift but same comfort. You will need longer travel dampers too.
              Uprated springs = standard height but firmer. Can be used with standard dampers.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                Read the item's descriptions thoroughly.
                Lift springs = lift but same comfort. You will need longer travel dampers too.
                Uprated springs = standard height but firmer. Can be used with standard dampers.

ok ok having a blonde moment lol all i want is some firmer springs sound as a pound will go shopping when i get paid

Comment

Working...
                X