fuse for constant feed for the radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuse for constant feed for the radio

had a phone call off the missus earlier on today, she was worrying about if there was anything wrong as when she turnes the ignition off the radio and cig lighter looses its feed and goes off.
    it never used to do this before today, but mine has always been like that but it never bothered me.
    both are 93 2.4 ln130,s
    is there a fuse for a constant feed for the radio and cig lighter and where is it?
    I did try a search but couldnt find anything, will have a look at it next weekend when I get back for a couple of days.
    any help would be appreciated.
    half asleep here and put it in the wrong forum, moderators feel free to move
    Last edited by cfrizzy; 24 April 2010, 19:07. Reason: put thread in wrong subject

All my aftermarket radios have switched off when the ignition is turned off, and all my cars have switched off the cig lighter when the ignition is off. I don't think there is a problem tbh.

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
      All my aftermarket radios have switched off when the ignition is turned off, and all my cars have switched off the cig lighter when the ignition is off. I don't think there is a problem tbh.

Rob.
      chears mate I did tell her yesterday that I didnt think it was anything to worry about

Comment

Working...
      X