removal of side windows and rear window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removal of side windows and rear window

hi guys just a quick one, how do i remove all of the side windows and rear window without damaging them?? its a 2nd gen if that helps!cheers

The big, rear side window is bonded and bolted in place, you'll need to remove the interior panelling to get at it.

Are you making your truck into a van?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      The big, rear side window is bonded and bolted in place, you'll need to remove the interior panelling to get at it.

Are you making your truck into a van?
      Sounds like he's going to be tinting the glass.

Did mine a few months back but did'nt take the rear side windows out.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

missus thinking of that too... read your posts before and is really easy enough to do yourself? looking for about 2 rolls off ebay then some for the front windows....is that about right? sorry off to bed after this one as its about one in the mornin here and will get back in the mornin ...many thanks Si!
        The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

no ive got 2 trucks and the decent one has a smashed window and my old ones are all tinted so im going to swap all of them over as i cant afford to have them tinted again

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
            missus thinking of that too... read your posts before and is really easy enough to do yourself? looking for about 2 rolls off ebay then some for the front windows....is that about right? sorry off to bed after this one as its about one in the mornin here and will get back in the mornin ...many thanks Si!
            Depends how much is on the rolls your buying mate.

The stuff i got was limo tint & looks the dogs, did'nt do the front windows though, but 2 rolls was more enough to do mine.
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Thanks for getting back..... measured it and as you said two rolls should do the back and passenger windows with another lighter roll for the front windows (grading light to dark from the front end back).
              The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Working...
              X