yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LN130 Rear Anti Rollbar Size? My 21mm does not seem to be standard?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LN130 Rear Anti Rollbar Size? My 21mm does not seem to be standard?!

I have 25mm standard front 'D' bushes but 21mm on the back and I can't find any 'D' bushes for it!

Can anyone tell me if my truck has been modified or whether some of them had a 21mm rear anti-roll bar at one point?

Cheers,

Ray.
    I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Originally posted by lord_flashart View Post
    I have 25mm standard front 'D' bushes but 21mm on the back and I can't find any 'D' bushes for it!

Can anyone tell me if my truck has been modified or whether some of them had a 21mm rear anti-roll bar at one point?

Cheers,

Ray.
    Don't worry, just lined them with 2mm rubber and now they are fine!

Comment

Not sure about the size - but I have just had mine changed, as usual nothin is simple - bracket was snapped an both bolts sheared off. Had a new one welded up today an it drives like a different truck. Would never want to remove it no matter how much it helps the articulation.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Yeah, I lined the rear ones that didn't fit and put new bushes all round and the beast is totally different! Amazing what some bits of polyurethane will do!
        While I had the bars off to sort out the linkages it would corner like the QE2 so I'm with you on that one, articulation is great for the 5% of the time I am in serious off road to use it but for th 95% of the time I am on the tarmac or just on relatively tame trails it's much better.

Cheers,

Ray.

Comment

Working...
        X