wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheels

has anybody ever had any probs getting wheels off, tried today just to do a few checks and failed. its only a wheel! what am i doing wrong. is there a teqhnique do do this or am i missing somthing mmmmmmmmm.........
    CHEERS JOHN................

when you have it up in the air with the nuts off, a good kick at 9 o'clock and another at 3 o'clock on the sidewall works

context: 'lookout, nips 1 o'clock' ... get it?
    Last edited by JimL; 6 May 2004, 21:35.

Comment

Originally posted by slim
      has anybody ever had any probs getting wheels off, tried today just to do a few checks and failed. its only a wheel! what am i doing wrong. is there a teqhnique do do this or am i missing somthing mmmmmmmmm.........
      Yeah - at the weekend!!! In the end you have to wobble it - then bash it hard top and bottom (well it worked for Tony!!)

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

tried kicking banging and bashing....iwill have to get the missus to do it she allways nows where to hit things..!GULP!

Comment

how bout slowly lowering the jack until the wheel starts to takes the weight again, maybe the bond will break but stop if it doesnt

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
            how bout slowly lowering the jack until the wheel starts to takes the weight again, maybe the bond will break but stop if it doesnt
            like that idea will give it a go cheers all

Comment

I'd get behind it with a big hammer.
              Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

Working...
              X