auto gear stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto gear stick

can anybody help? i can't get out park position. it will let me select any drive position if i push the red button though.

Originally posted by sully
    can anybody help? i can't get out park position. it will let me select any drive position if i push the red button though.

Have you got your foot on the brake pedal if not it won't let you move the stick. If you have then I can only guess that the switch from the brake pedal is not telling the stick it can move if that makes sense.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

check your brake lights....if they don't come on at all then the brake switch driven by the pedal maybe nackered. You should be able to hear a relay/solinoid firing when you press the brake pedal. This releases the shift level so you can select a gear.
      Mart

......surf's up pal!

Comment

Originally posted by Mart
        check your brake lights....if they don't come on at all then the brake switch driven by the pedal maybe nackered. You should be able to hear a relay/solinoid firing when you press the brake pedal. This releases the shift level so you can select a gear.
        Last edited by sully; 6 May 2004, 16:11.

Comment

thanks everyone, but it was only a fuse. What a silly billy am i. Ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
          X