no luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no luck

this morning i have posted my problem on the wrong forum, tried for 2 hours to upload photos(and failed) and just found out my off road truck wont work off road .....32"x11.50x15"bf goodridge a/t on compomotive alloys----will a 2" lift help me ???????? (how do i resize my photos)??????????????

sorry for being thick

photos open with ms paint go to image then stretch skew resize but ensure both % fields stay the same eg 70% or open and save as jpeg as they maybe in bitmap format (bmp)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by essoxbuster
      this morning i have posted my problem on the wrong forum, tried for 2 hours to upload photos(and failed) and just found out my off road truck wont work off road .....32"x11.50x15"bf goodridge a/t on compomotive alloys----will a 2" lift help me ???????? (how do i resize my photos)??????????????

sorry for being thick
      you should have a pm i sent you the other day
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

sorry for being thick
        why wont your surf work offroad??
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

i bought my 94 v6 4runner 1week ago it is totally standard exept a set of 15" compomotive alloys fitted with 32"x11.50 bf goodridge a/ts (which look great)
          the problem is that when on full lock the outer tread is rubbing the wheel arch
          and hex head bolts holding the arch on . so parking and reversing out the drive is making me cringe .
          i have been told this will do bad damage off road,so i hope that a 2" lift kit will solve this problem as i would love to keep these wheels.

Thanks to all for your paitence

will try again with some pics

Comment

i bought my 94 v6 4runner 1week ago it is totally standard exept a set of 15" compomotive alloys fitted with 32"x11.50 bf goodridge a/ts (which look great)
            the problem is that when on full lock the outer tread is rubbing the wheel arch
            and hex head bolts holding the arch on . so parking and reversing out the drive is making me cringe .
            i have been told this will do bad damage off road,so i hope that a 2" lift kit will solve this problem as i would love to keep these wheels.

Thanks to all for your paitence

will try again with some pics
            Yep 32" tyres without a lift will definately rub, 31s fit OK. A 2 inch lift should enable you to use the 32s no problem. Either a body lift or a suspension lift will do it.

Cheers

Comment

thanks for the advice .

whats the difference between a body lift and a suspension lift ???????

i have been speaking to west coast 4x4 and they gave me 2 options :-

1st option was a lift at the back and wind the front up on adjustment available as standard

2nd option was uprated front and rear

he actually recomended the 1st option as a suck it and see.

thanks again

Comment

the 1st option is the suspension lift new shocks iff required but advisable es3000 or es9000 Procomp shocks & uprated coilsprings for the rear you can gain upto 2" in height ideal for offroading. ive got 265x75x16" tyres on mine & i have the same problem, ive ground the bolt heads down but its not good enough as they still rub & offroad forget it
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

thanks for the advice .

whats the difference between a body lift and a suspension lift ???????

i have been speaking to west coast 4x4 and they gave me 2 options :-

1st option was a lift at the back and wind the front up on adjustment available as standard

2nd option was uprated front and rear

he actually recomended the 1st option as a suck it and see.

thanks again
                  I'd agree unless you plan on carrying a lot of weight on the front (like a winch) in which case you'd benefit from the uprated tortion bar at the front.

I think the guy is very fairly offering you the cheapest option first - you can always uprate the front at a later date
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X