Milners slave cylinders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milners slave cylinders

I have one on the surf 11 mths now and tonite I notice the rubber cover on the pushrod is cracked and wont last much longer so let y'all know my feelings on Milners
    • I gave them my money and the correct details, they sent me the wrong aircon belt
    • I gave them my money and the correct details, they sent me the wrong PAS belt
    • I gave them my money and the correct details, they sent me an anti-roll bar kit of which I could use 20%
    • They sold me a clutch slave cylinder a year ago which might not see Christmas, even though ... I gave them my money

Think you should switch to COD Jim!
    Derek :
    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
      I have one on the surf 11 mths now and tonite I notice the rubber cover on the pushrod is cracked and wont last much longer so let y'all know my feelings on Milners
      • I gave them my money and the correct details, they sent me the wrong aircon belt
      • I gave them my money and the correct details, they sent me the wrong PAS belt
      • I gave them my money and the correct details, they sent me an anti-roll bar kit of which I could use 20%
      • They sold me a clutch slave cylinder a year ago which might not see Christmas, even though ... I gave them my money
      I was in deep mood last nite when I posted that. Tonite it'd be more like...
      • that shower of ***tards over there in Derbyshire keep sendin me pure $hite and its about time I told the next poor ***tard not to part with their hard earned cash

Comment

i ordered the dark blue paint for mine i gave them the paint code & they sent purple paint. ive still got it
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

I used to have an account with Milners and I must have spent many £1000's with them over 3 or 4 years. I can only remember them supplying one incorrect item in that time (a Surf timing belt)

I've always bought service parts like filters, belts, and brakes from them and been very happy with the service and the quality of the items but I have to say that I dont think much of some of their suspension joints and electrical parts like starters and alternators. These are much cheaper than genuine Toyota/Denso bits but nowhere near the quality.

The real test of a good business is how they handle things when they go wrong and I've always found Milners very honest and willing to refund money or replace parts when I've had to ask them.

Comment

I havent yet asked them for refund. What annoys is that others have had the problems with the belts before and have reported it and still they send me gick. To get a refund I would have to do the parceling up and posting to UK thing, and its bugging me that I'd have to.

Comment

[QUOTE=JimL]and still they send me gick. QUOTE]

Derek :
              1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
              [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

[QUOTE=Delboy]
                and still they send me gick. QUOTE]

gick, haven't heard that for over 20 years.....
                Maurice
                Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
                  gick, haven't heard that for over 20 years.....
                  yeh, like Jennifer Rush

Comment

yeh, like Jennifer Rush
                    or the men they couldnt hang
                    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                    [size=5][/size]
                    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Working...
                    X