Air con filler caps ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air con filler caps ?

I noticed a message from M35A2 saying they had photos of where to find the filler caps/points for the air con. I would be very greatfull if you could send them to me or if any one could tell me where to find them? Thanks SLD.
    Last edited by sldormedy; 7 September 2008, 22:56.

Originally posted by sldormedy View Post
    I noticed a message from M35A2 saying thay had photos of where to find the filler caps/points for the air con. I would be very greatfull if you could send them to me or if any one could tell me where to find them? Thanks SLD.
    You will find them on the aircon pump which is on the drivers side of the engine
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
      You will find them on the aircon pump which is on the drivers side of the engine
      On the 3rd gen ( on mine anyway) the fill point is on the nearside wing behind the battery. You need to follow the lines from the pump to find it. Whilst not concealed its not in your face

Bogus

If Sldormedy would care to put his vehicle in his profile that would be good
      Сви можемо

Comment

Re:Air con filler caps

Thanks for the two replies.
        I forgot to mention I have a 1994 2.4 SSRX,turbo diesel, manual, black, owned for 4 1/2 years, no previous trouble apart from fly wheel (husband sorted), husband does all work on it, but now we have trouble with intermitant turbo, engine check light comes up on dash & turbo light goes out, turbo stops working & sounds like diesel knock.Does any one know these symptoms?SLD
        Last edited by sldormedy; 7 September 2008, 23:09.

Comment

Working...
        X