Spare wheel carrier bushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare wheel carrier bushes

Can anyone tell me if replacement bushes are available for the back door spare wheel carrier as mine are rattling my brains out. I have the technology to turn my own down, but for the sake of a few quid for new ones then I would sooner buy them if they are available as it would take me a few hours to turn them down and probably a few scrap ones that I get wrong

Hi Mate

I have same problem let me no if you get hold of any or if you manage to turn some up and if you would consider making me some and how much would you charge including p&p.

Cheers Shaun

Comment

Pump some greese into it
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

I've not had time to get them out and measure them yet. I'll get back to you if I ever get around to it. I think mine are too far gone for packing with grease.

Comment

Are you sure the bushes are worn as in split, perished and damaged or just need the slackness taking up? The bushes are adjustable- there is a nut accessed- I think- from the back of the bush.