What wheels are these (part deux)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What wheels are these (part deux)?

Hello, I would like to get a spare wheel to match the ones I have on the truck already, but i'm having problems finding someone who has them. I've already tried milner and roughtrax and silverline but had no joy. Could anyone help me identify them, or even know a shop that sells them

This is what they look like:

Thanks
    Dan

I think they may be Pajero wheels.

Comment

I have 10" versions of those on my 35" M/T's, they are an old style, no one seems to sell them any more.

Best bet is ebay for used ones, they where quite popular 8 years ago or so.

I had to find out what they where for insurance reasons, think they were called Modular somethings, places like Four Counties 4x4 or Formula 4 used to list them, but not now, only the steel versions.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
        I have 10" versions of those on my 35" M/T's, they are an old style, no one seems to sell them any more.

Best bet is ebay for used ones, they where quite popular 8 years ago or so.

I had to find out what they where for insurance reasons, think they were called Modular somethings, places like Four Counties 4x4 or Formula 4 used to list them, but not now, only the steel versions.

pap

I've found a few like it but they're all for landrovers with 5 studs. Looks like it's an ebay jobbie then (why is nuffink simple!).
        Are they steel wheels?

Comment

They're alloy - got them on my surf.

Rob.
          Attached Files

Comment

Set on ebay right now -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Surf-Al...d=p3286.c0.m14

Rob.

Comment

You sir, are my new hero
              I've been trawling ebay, trying find ones like them. I guess i'm just being a numpty. they aren't quite the same, but i'll bet they're as close as i'm gonna get to them

Comment

I have 4 for sale but they need tyres. Let me know if you are interested.
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

PM sent to Mr. Vagrant

Comment

Working...
                  X