Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keys

I only have one key for the car, meant to get replacement, however this morning, opened the door and only half my key came out.

Any ideas on how to get a replacement key?
    There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

keys

take the lock out with the broken bit in it and the other half of the key take iit to lock smith and they should be able to get the bit out and the match thetwo bits together and cut you some new keys from there. look in your yelloo pages under locksmiths. try 01224632428lumesdon security 128 john street aberdeen

Comment

Originally posted by gerry mann
      take the lock out with the broken bit in it and the other half of the key take iit to lock smith and they should be able to get the bit out and the match thetwo bits together and cut you some new keys from there. look in your yelloo pages under locksmiths. try 01224632428lumesdon security 128 john street aberdeen

Took lock out, what joyous fun, took lock and broken key to Lumsden's, waiting to hear from them if they can fix it.
      There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Now fixed

Comment

Originally posted by onlynik
          Now fixed
          did you get some spare keys as well mate
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            did you get some spare keys as well mate
            Erm, no, there is a reason, had to check that the key worked in the ignition, no point in having two non-working keys.

But since the key works, i'll get another made asap

Comment

Working...
            X