Auto Electician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Electician

Does any member own or work for auto electricians or car sterio/alarm company as i am bringing out new product and would like your opinion as to wether you think it will sell or not. Market research i suppose you call it.
    Phone number would be good.
    Thanks Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Originally posted by Philip
    Does any member own or work for auto electricians or car sterio/alarm company as i am bringing out new product and would like your opinion as to wether you think it will sell or not. Market research i suppose you call it.
    Phone number would be good.
    Thanks Philip
    do we get a free trial on whatever it is! What is it ?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

yea

get in touch with keith homygollop on here m8 thats his buisness and as me m8 marky said wot is it i hate the suspense lol
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Light Sensor

Very shortly, i will be bringing out an add on "Auto Light Sensor" which as it says switches lights on when dark and off when light. You can adjust the sensitivity and there is no need to make any holes in the car. I have one on my Surf and have not touched my light switch since i have had it. It means you can not leave lights on or forget to turn them off. Can be fitted by yourself or easily fitted by auto electrician. Will of course fit any car. Hope to retail at £39.95 but nearer time will offer to club members at trade. Will keep you posted.
        Philip
        Still Searching,
        Dick Whittington

Comment

Working...
        X