l200 intercooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l200 intercooler

iv got hold off a 2003 l200 warrior intercooler was just wondering were do i wire the fan to any ideas do i have it so it is constantly on when surf is running i have a 1992 2.4 ln130 bonnet scoop is already in
    thanks
    mick

Originally posted by mick19691 View Post
    iv got hold off a 2003 l200 warrior intercooler was just wondering were do i wire the fan to any ideas do i have it so it is constantly on when surf is running i have a 1992 2.4 ln130 bonnet scoop is already in
    thanks
    mick
    im just gonna do a switch for when im sat in traffic.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

l200 intercooler

thanks i may do that seems a good idea was going to just wire it so it ran all the time when the engine was on i was wondering is that what they normally do or are they thermastatically controlled,
      thanks
      mick

Comment

thanks i may do that seems a good idea was going to just wire it so it ran all the time when the engine was on i was wondering is that what they normally do or are they thermastatically controlled,
        thanks
        mick
        no idea, but i would think a switch is all the surf needs.
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

l200 intercooler

yeh switch looks to be best bet,got transmission cooler on the way from the us,pod lights to fix to the roof,and a pair of peugeot 405 estate roof rails to fit,just waiting for the right weather and the time to do them,be off work for a couple of weeks going in for a hernia opp on thursday mybe get the weather to start then if im ok after the opp also do some pictures if i can work out how to upload them on to here not that good with computers
          thanks for the info
          mick
          by the way were is blairgowrie is that in wales if so i was down them parts over xmas stayed in brecon for 10 days done a bit of offroading too
          sorry just found out your in bonny scotland
          Last edited by mick19691; 30 January 2008, 01:06.

Comment

yeh switch looks to be best bet,got transmission cooler on the way from the us,pod lights to fix to the roof,and a pair of peugeot 405 estate roof rails to fit,just waiting for the right weather and the time to do them,be off work for a couple of weeks going in for a hernia opp on thursday mybe get the weather to start then if im ok after the opp also do some pictures if i can work out how to upload them on to here not that good with computers
            thanks for the info
            mick
            by the way were is blairgowrie is that in wales if so i was down them parts over xmas stayed in brecon for 10 days done a bit of offroading too
            sorry just found out your in bonny scotland
            just fyi, if you register wiv photobucket.com you upload images on there, then copy the image code underneath it, then paste it in your thread, when you post the thread the code writing dissappears and the pictures come up.
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

think the pajero intercoolers have a fan controlled by thermostat if you still want to go down that route
              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

l200 intercooler

thanks for all the info guys may even fit two fans on it
                cheers
                mick

Comment

Working...
                X