Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusty bumpers

Hello all,

I've got a few rusty spots on my bumper. Has anyone got any home remedies or known products that can remove rust and clear up my bumpers. It's making my girl look old.

Originally posted by Weseastham
    Hello all,

I've got a few rusty spots on my bumper. Has anyone got any home remedies or known products that can remove rust and clear up my bumpers. It's making my girl look old.
    A spanner will remove all traces of bumper rust, whip em off!
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Hello all,

If it's just slight surface rust stain then I've found that a wad of brasso works wonders. Follow it up with a good wax coating to help protect them afterwards.

However, if it's anything worse then check what condition they're in from the other side. The bumpers are known to corrode from the inside out.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Doh! Thanks guys. I'll whip em off later and have a look. I can't have my girl going bottomless for long though. Brasso, I'll have to find some of that. I thought only old people used it.

Comment

Brasso, I'll have to find some of that. I thought only old people used it.
          Nope, deffo not just old people. Well, I'm not old. Honest.

<wonders off muttering summat about only being as old as the woman you feel>
          Paul </Slugsie>
          Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
          X