Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear shockers

Hi all
    Just bought a rear set of shockers es 900 from L A TRUCKS any advice on fitting i would appreciate. I fitted the rear coil springs and didnt totally cure soft back end, i also hope by fitting shockers it will help with wondering steering maybe
    duds

Originally posted by duds
    Hi all
    Just bought a rear set of shockers es 900 from L A TRUCKS any advice on fitting i would appreciate. I fitted the rear coil springs and didnt totally cure soft back end, i also hope by fitting shockers it will help with wondering steering maybe
    duds
    The wandering steering will be your idler arm bushes - easy to change if you managed to do the rear springs OK. Just need a good ball joint splitter. £1.50 each for 2 bushes required from Milners.

Never done the rear shocks myself but they should be pretty easy, just unbolt the old ones and refit the new ones. You won't get the adjustability on the rear anymore from the hard/normal switch.

Cheers

Comment

rear shockers

Thanks for that lucky i think you have confirmed what i thought about the steering problem i will have to get the bushes sorted sooner rather than later
      duds

Comment

http://yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthr...ghlight=shocks

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
        X