No announcement yet.

Coolant Loss Alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nifty Nev....you say on page 2 of this topic you may get one of these fitted in the future...If you still intend to do that...let me know and I will arrange for one to be sent direct from EnginSaver Oz at a decent discount. Bygones be Bygones and all that.
    And as a bit of a thank you to the help from this forum the first 20 kits will be discounted 15% Just give the code "HWC" with the order.

Comment

Originally posted by Haydn Callow View Post
      Nifty Nev....you say on page 2 of this topic you may get one of these fitted in the future...If you still intend to do that...let me know and I will arrange for one to be sent direct from EnginSaver Oz at a decent discount. Bygones be Bygones and all that.
      Thanks Haydn. I will consider that. I have not decided on what system to use yet. There is another available that allows more than one thing to be monitored and I'm looking into that. I have no doubt that your system will work as stated, it's just that it is purely a coolant monitoring unit. I'll PM you if I decide to take up your offer. Thanks again.

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        Simple reason there is the ratio of V6 to diesel owners on here. They will work exactly the same on either. The coolant system on any type of vehicle works on the assumption of there actually being coolant in it.
        The V6 uses the same sort of cooling system as the diesels so you would use exactly the same in-line system. Probably worth considering as the V6 has a liking for killing head gaskets if you don't keep the cooling system in good order.

Comment

Working...
        X