X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diesel bob ??

just had 30 mins reading diesel bobs website

dont understand a few things though

he does "modified" injectors & pumps for diesel & non diesel fuels but does that mean anyone who runs on veg will have to upgrade to these eventually?
    i thought we with with our "indestructable" pumps and injectors were ok?
    he also does a tuning kit the bobbox? what exactly would this do for me or other general users?
    if i have read it corectly its not just power gains you get, its also fuel economy as well but if this is the case why have we not got loads of members on here with them fitted? ie:- injector & bobbox kit etc

im intrigued by what is written on his website but realise it is a portal to his business
    so is all this any use to me?
    cheers
    at the end of the day................ it gets dark

I have heard the bobbox is pretty much snake oil, and as far as the other bits go, I guess you'd get the modified injectors as and when you need them.
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

ive got his modified injectors and they are ok. cant remember if they are better than normal ones on veg though.
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
        ive got his modified injectors and they are ok. cant remember if they are better than normal ones on veg though.
        just how are they modified then?
        dont understand it myself
        if they have bigger holes for the thicker oil to get through then i would assume they dont spray well with normal diesel?
        also the bobbox chip 20% improvement is a lot and the power should be very noticable has anyone got this fitted?
        at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

dunno - uses it quicker I guess. the guy is pretty good to chat to, give him a bell.
          Tim

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy
            just how are they modified then?
            dont understand it myself
            if they have bigger holes for the thicker oil to get through then i would assume they dont spray well with normal diesel?
            also the bobbox chip 20% improvement is a lot and the power should be very noticable has anyone got this fitted?
            Dave J. Robbo, Micky B & Shab have them fitted, if you use the magic button called 'search' you will find that both of them have found that they have more power, but have noticed a drop in MPG (you need to go near the bottom of the first page.top of the 2nd).

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
              Dave J. Robbo, Micky B & Shab have them fitted, if you use the magic button called 'search' you will find that both of them have found that they have more power, but have noticed a drop in MPG (you need to go near the bottom of the first page.top of the 2nd).

Trev
              sounds about right
              Tim

Comment

A free version of the "Bobbox" here....

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ighlight=screw

Comment

Working...
                X