location of vacume pipework

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• location of vacume pipework

hi all, havnt been on site for 18 months and now finally have time to repair my surf (2.4).
    Origionally the head went. i have bolted the head down this weekend and fitted the cam belt ect.
    I have a problem in that i took a lot of photos of the dismantle, but i have lost them all due to a hard disk crash.
    what i need is a diagram of the routing of the vacume piping, is there anything available on site or in a manual?
    I have a haynes manual for a hilux, is there any thing in print for the surf?
    hope to have the surf running in the next couple of months so may be asking a few more questions.

Originally posted by paulwest
    hi all, havnt been on site for 18 months and now finally have time to repair my surf (2.4).
    Origionally the head went. i have bolted the head down this weekend and fitted the cam belt ect.
    I have a problem in that i took a lot of photos of the dismantle, but i have lost them all due to a hard disk crash.
    what i need is a diagram of the routing of the vacume piping, is there anything available on site or in a manual?
    I have a haynes manual for a hilux, is there any thing in print for the surf?
    hope to have the surf running in the next couple of months so may be asking a few more questions.
    is this what your after Paul
    http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/techsite/turbovacuum.htm
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

1 - EGR Valve
      2 - Vacuum Diaphragm
      3 - Small Butterfly
      4 - Bottom VSV Under Manifold
      5 - Top VSV Under Manifold
      6 - VSV on throttle Body
      7 - Vacuum Supply From Vacuum Pump
      8 - EGR Vacuum Supply
      9 - Vacuum Diaphragm - Lower Chamber Vacuum Supply Hose
      10 - Vacuum Diaphragm - Upper Chamber Vacuum Supply Hose
      11 - Wiring Harness.

Nev

Comment

thanks for the replies all, yes thats what im after, its good to see an active and helpful forum.
        Probebly be pestering for more advice soon,after 18 months of sitting in the car port, it would be great to get the beastie moving.
        thanks for the help so far, hope to have an update soon

Comment

Working...
        X