Shock absorber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock absorber

Does anyone know where i can get hold of an adjustable n/s front shock absorber for my surf 2.4 ssr-g Kreg, soon as poss and cheap as poss!!!??
    thanks, andrew.
    I don't suffer from stress, I'm just a carrier!!

Originally posted by MR.T
    Does anyone know where i can get hold of an adjustable n/s front shock absorber for my surf 2.4 ssr-g Kreg, soon as poss and cheap as poss!!!??
    thanks, andrew.
    I may have one in the garage which i took off of mine when i done the lifts.I will take a look in a bit if i can but i won't be able to get it posted till Weds or Thurs at the earliest as i can't drive at the mo and the wife is on nights.I sold one a little while back for £30 all in if i have still got one and if you are interested
    Last edited by stormforce; 21 May 2007, 10:46.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I would look on ebay, There are enough people on there that are breaking surfs. Some people put there phone numbers on so you could give them a call.. Good luck.

Comment

That would be great mate if u got one would def be interested in buying it off you,
        Had a look on e-bay but only fixed shocks seem to be available none of the adjustable ones which is a pain in the arse as i don't wanna have to change both just for the sake of it!
        I don't suffer from stress, I'm just a carrier!!

Comment

Working...
        X