Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found Two 2nd Gens In Local Breakers

Hi All,

I stumbled across 2 beauties today in a breakers yard near me.

One in Blue and one in Grey.

The grey one is mint and largely intact, the blue is nearly intact.

The guy that owns the place says he has 3 more in another yard.

The grey one was driving until recently and has all of it's trim and bits etc.

WHAT A FIND!

My idea was to salvage "hard to get" parts for you lot as needs 'em and charge you only for my diesel.

I will try and get some snaps of the vehicles and post them for you.

So, anyone that needs ashtrays, switches, trim etc. here is an offer not to be ignored.

The grey one has a mint wood and chrome steering wheel/boss and a full set of Hilux mats (needing washed).

Later!

Gary

What a result! I'd certainly snaffle up that steering wheel. What are the wipers like? Mine have the paint peeling off and going rusty (in fact all my previous Surfs have been the same!). I could probably think of a few bits i need...i'm going out to look in a minute!
    Joined the forum a while ago but this is my first message. Been looking for info on a stuck tailgate window. Common fault but just happened to me for the first time. Hi to all you fellow Surfers
    Last edited by vinnielee; 15 May 2007, 15:01. Reason: Didn't make sense!

Comment

do any of them have a rear tail gate spare wheel carrier?if so ill have it.along with the blanking panel and other associated parts.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

hi Gary
        put us down for the internal parts of the rear door lock, or whole lock w.h.y.
        john
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Re

Any of you that asked for parts, I have noted them and will be paying a visit asap to the goldmine!

Will let you know in due course!

Later!

Gary

P.S. Anyone else?

Comment

Surf graveyard...

Hi Gary. You mentioned a set of Hilux mats. I could do with those for one of my Surfs (got 3 at the mo!!). God knows how much my shipping bill is gonna be
            Also, please could you message me with some tips on your earlier thread regarding alloy wheel polishing? Very impressive!

Thanks a lot mate

Vinnie Stevens

Comment

Hi Gary, if you can help, there is something I am looking for.

I’m after the pair of solenoids that control the ADD system (which lock/unlocks the front prop shaft). These are situated on the driver’s side inner wing inside the engine bay. One is blue and the other is brown.

Here are a couple of pictures:

Thanks in advance.

Paul
              Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Righto!

Right chaps,

FINAL call for parts!

I have noted ALL requests so far and I will be going on Monday to source and price them!

So far I have,

ninja_king

I'm after a near side wing mirror...(the one that shows the distance to the kerb), preferably in dark blue. If anyone has one for sale could they let me know please.

john.sally

wanted the intenal part of the rear tail gate lock.........please
                for a second gen k plate

gwyn

hi I need the rear door switch ( the internal bit electrical )
                its the bit that clips on to the rear of the switch and has a little lead that plugs into the loom... only works one way UP soneed to replace it..

Any help please

gwyn@gj56.co.uk

surfenstein

do any of them have a rear tail gate spare wheel carrier?if so ill have it.along with the blanking panel and other associated parts.

vinnielee

What a result! I'd certainly snaffle up that steering wheel. What are the wipers like? Mine have the paint peeling off and going rusty (in fact all my previous Surfs have been the same!). I could probably think of a few bits i need...i'm going out to look in a minute!

Hi Gary. You mentioned a set of Hilux mats. I could do with those for one of my Surfs (got 3 at the mo!!). God knows how much my shipping bill is gonna be
                Also, please could you message me with some tips on your earlier thread regarding alloy wheel polishing? Very impressive!

PDR

I’m after the pair of solenoids that control the ADD system (which lock/unlocks the front prop shaft). These are situated on the driver’s side inner wing inside the engine bay. One is blue and the other is brown.
                Anyone else?

Gary

Comment

Working...
                X