Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof Rack OEM - 4Runner / Hilux Surf

Hey,

I've tried searching but I've been unable to really achieve any results that answer my question(s). I live in Canada, and the 4runner is much more common over here (thus parts are cheaper). Anyway, I am curious if the OEM roof rack for the 4Runner will fit the 91 Hilux Surf.

At the same time, I suppose my other question is. Is the OEM roof rack good? Or is there another aftermarket option that looks better and functions just as well that is perhaps cheaper?

I was looking at purchasing this one here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-95...ayphotohosting

I would imagine it would be identical, however, before purchasing I just wanted to make sure.

Cheers,
    Lyle

hi lyle, yes mate the 4runner and surf are identical bodys, no idea about that roof rack, never seen one fitted. i know you have the cleanest truck in canada so will that rack be up to your standards??
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Well being that I have a huge array of detailing products at my disposal, I also invested in a product for completely re-dying trim. The OEM roof rack looks like the same rubber trim material. So in essence, I could simply re-dye the rack if the finish wasn't up to my standards.

I'm going to research couple options. I REALLY want to avoid aftermarket racks such as "thule" as the way they fasten isn't what I want.

Thanks for the kind comments.
      I actually just got access to a nice Canon DLSR Camera /w tripod and a remote. I'll be taking some high res pics of the surf

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
      X