Lift Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lift Kit?

I've noticed that my surf is driving around with its ass down and its front stuck up in the air! I've also noticed that a lot of the other surfs have the same problem.

Is there any way to get the back up and leave the front as it is? I'm only looking for a couple of inch lift to the back.

Thanx guys

Rich
    There's no point living if you can't feel alive

You need to replace the rear springs.
    Get them from Milners, the uprated ones. These will bring the rear end back up to standard height and also be firmer for better cornering/carrying heavy loads/towing.

http://www.milneroffroad.com/LN130.htm#strg
    Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 16 April 2007, 14:12.

Comment

Originally posted by knightinblackarmour
      I've noticed that my surf is driving around with its ass down and its front stuck up in the air! I've also noticed that a lot of the other surfs have the same problem.

Is there any way to get the back up and leave the front as it is? I'm only looking for a couple of inch lift to the back.

Thanx guys

Rich
      Fit some new rear springs, if you just want it to back to normal hight and not lifted I would recommend the 20% stronger springs from Milners part no 004014 £44.00 a pair plus delivery
      If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

worked a treat for me...had to paint them yellow first tho...baby blue pah!
        dinna say eh?....say fit?

Comment

oh aye did a body lift to if you want any tips
          dinna say eh?....say fit?

Comment

Working...
          X