Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TONYn

Hi Tony

Im looking at getting my 1993 surf serviced along with the timing belt. We mailed about this a few weeks back, I'm wondering when can you fit it in ?

Also Calipers/brakes need looking at as does the steering as this is pulling to the left, (sounds like I have been abusing my truck, but I havent, honest!) also, on full lock in either direction its making an odd clunking sound when moving.

Theres a lot to be going on with, im on 07809 684124 if you need to call.

Cheers
    Kenny

TONYN in is in BASINGSTOKE!
    STEVO is in Stockport a lot nearer give him a ring Office hours 0161-476-6144
    Pulling to the left (steering idler arm)
    also, on full lock in either direction its making an odd clunking sound when moving. Steering stops need greasing.
    Last edited by marky; 15 March 2007, 10:08.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      Bump stops need greasing.
      Steering stops.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        Steering stops.
        What he said
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

also, on full lock in either direction its making an odd clunking sound when moving. Steering stops need greasing.

Pulling to the left is nearly always a sticking caliper.

Comment

Thanks Marky, I'll come and see you when the mortgage is due......

Seriously, Stevo is nearer, I didn't know you where that far away. but if you down here for other reasons fine, if not then Stevo is your man.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys

Feel like a bit of a door knob now!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Seriously, Stevo is nearer, I didn't know you where that far away. but if you down here for other reasons fine, if not then Stevo is your man.
                It was best for Both of you. I always point people either way depending on Location.
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

however...

Hi Tony. I have been trying to reach you thro your website & email on here (as well as PMs, but am not allowed, as not a member)

also need my '92 2.4 full serviced before I depart permanently for Spain on 15th April. will you be able to fit me in?

kev
                  Biggus Truckus..

Comment

Yeah, I'm out allday tomorrow, give me a call on thursday, or I'll call you if I remember.

I have a page of emails to sort through, I guess you one of them!!
                    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

re

Yeah, I'm out allday tomorrow, give me a call on thursday, or I'll call you if I remember.

I have a page of emails to sort through, I guess you one of them!!
                      Hi Tony. Im sorry i missed this post for a few days, will call monday if that's ok?

thx kev
                      Biggus Truckus..

Comment

Working...
                      X