tonyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonyn

just to let you know the surfs ok now it was lack of water, and as far as the oil filler cap coming off i'll put that down to vibrations, all sorted for now thanks for the help

top man

Originally posted by sledge
    just to let you know the surfs ok now it was lack of water, and as far as the oil filler cap coming off i'll put that down to vibrations, all sorted for now thanks for the help

top man
    bet your relieved!
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

yeah just a bit, as the heads only been on for about 5 months.

Comment

Cool, I know 2 or 3 oil caps that have 'dissappeared' Jonah's on the way to Cornwall being the most entertaining.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Cool, I know 2 or 3 oil caps that have 'dissappeared' Jonah's on the way to Cornwall being the most entertaining.

Bit like that guys who's whole dipstick "vanished"
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

hi there how the hell do they come off that easy? I have chipped bits off mine trying to remove it to top up the oil

Comment

Most entertaining to see the Bodge & doing a good Job aswell !!!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Dissapearing !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
              X