yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replace the ‘rocker’ and also air intake pipe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replace the ‘rocker’ and also air intake pipe.

My surf is a K reg 2.5 td auto SSRX.

The rocker cover issue is the cause for my oil leak. Is it easy to do? If so, does anyone have a link to the item on Milners. I also have a split air intake pipe, can I have a link to this aswell please.

1. My plan is to fit the air pipe myself as it looks simple (I assume there aren’t any things I need to be scared of aside from making sure I tighten it all back up again?)

2. If replacing the rocker valve / cover this is simple enough I will do it myself. Would be a shame to spend money on labour when I don’t have to.

Could I have links please to both items on Milners so I can order? ALso any tips on how I can do the 'rocker'?

Once again, many thanks.

Jon.
    www.myspace.com/conandoomconan

I gave you the link yesterday fella.
    Just call them and tell them your vehicle, they know the trucks and what you need. They'll tell you the parts.

Comment

Ah ok...... Did you give me info on replacing the 'rocker' (that still sounds daft when I say it out loud....).

I just bought all the parts from Milners. Should be with me tomorrow.
      www.myspace.com/conandoomconan

Comment

Presumably, you're talking about replacing the rocker cover seal. Not too big a job, see reassuring words here. The yanks call it a valve cover if you want a more sensible name, but when you remove the cover and see the rocker arms underneath all will become clear.

Comment

www.milneroffroad.com rocker cover gasket for ln130 item no.001459 at £4.00 + vat + p7p
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X