tow bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tow bars

trying to get a tow bar to fit my gen 3 surf in stainless but hitting a bit of a brick wall. there seems to be loads for the hi lux pick up any one know if these would fit or am i stuck with the standard steel item. plus keep seeing people suggesting fitting a colorado lwb item does this work?watling tow bars do one specific for gen 3 surfs £220 but colorado lwb 97-on £160 is there a difference or are they just trying to stiff the surf owners as there not as common -------- yet!!!!
    [B]keep on surf'in[/B]

Originally posted by adyrips
    trying to get a tow bar to fit my gen 3 surf in stainless but hitting a bit of a brick wall. there seems to be loads for the hi lux pick up any one know if these would fit or am i stuck with the standard steel item. plus keep seeing people suggesting fitting a colorado lwb item does this work?watling tow bars do one specific for gen 3 surfs £220 but colorado lwb 97-on £160 is there a difference or are they just trying to stiff the surf owners as there not as common -------- yet!!!!
    yeah, the colorado one fits... same bumper on the back too, so a stainless one would fit the same
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

stanless ones are for hi lux pick ups are they the same or did you just meen colorados
      [B]keep on surf'in[/B]

Comment

Originally posted by adyrips
        stanless ones are for hi lux pick ups are they the same or did you just meen colorados
        oh, right... just colorados.... not sure what chassis the hilus uses?
        the surf and colorado both use a KZN185
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

GUYS IVE PUT THIS INFO IN THIS THREAD.
          I HOPE YOU DONT MIND

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/sho...?t=2931&page=2
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

towbars

well went for a standard steel one got one from towequipe for wait for it £79 inc delivery single electrics and yes that stainless bumper protector as a free upgrade for mentioning the forum what a bargain fitted in under 2 hours only thing i had to do as it is for the collarado is put the main tow bar on upside down so the bracket cleared the bumper. just ordered a drop plate to reduce the angle of my trailer when towing as it looks like it's going up hill at the moment.
            ady
            [B]keep on surf'in[/B]

Comment

Working...
            X