Help in finding an Intercooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in finding an Intercooler

Hi thinking of putting an intercooler in my surf can anyone tell me whitch would be the best to fit (ie) should I look around the s$$$$ yards for 1 and try to make it fit or can anyone tell me what would be the best to take 1 from (406,405,ford,audi.ect)

Any help on this question?

Steve.
    The wheels on my Surf go round and round

Her's one suggestion that doesn't require a body lift....

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...rcooler+fitted

Comment

Thanks for the reply after reading your post i did a bit of surfing and came up with a brakers yeard that are selling L200 intercoolers for £10+£11.73 p+p I think there are only 10 left. so if there is anyone thinking of doing the same as me here is there web site www.thorntonbreakers.co.uk

Steve.
      The wheels on my Surf go round and round

Comment

Originally posted by biglift
        Thanks for the reply after reading your post i did a bit of surfing and came up with a brakers yeard that are selling L200 intercoolers for £10+£11.73 p+p I think there are only 10 left. so if there is anyone thinking of doing the same as me here is there web site www.thorntonbreakers.co.uk

Steve.
        What suburb are these guys in? I was going to get my sister to pick up an intercooler and bring it to Aus at Xmas when she comes over but cant find an address on the website

Comment

West Yorshire, Bradford I think.

Comment

Working...
          X