Recommended Garage - Cheshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Garage - Cheshire

If anyone's looking for a garage to get work (esp engines) done on Surfs, I've just got my truck back from Steve in Stockport having sorted my oil leak. Quick work, well carried out and a pleasure to deal with throughout. Will certainly go to see him if I need a garage again. Sounds like he runs a pretty good line in changing heads too, especially on 2.4's.

Stevo
    Engine Company Services Limited
    0161 476 6144

Cheers for a great job Steve.

Heapy

Originally posted by heapy
    If anyone's looking for a garage to get work (esp engines) done on Surfs, I've just got my truck back from Steve in Stockport having sorted my oil leak. Quick work, well carried out and a pleasure to deal with throughout. Will certainly go to see him if I need a garage again. Sounds like he runs a pretty good line in changing heads too, especially on 2.4's.

Stevo
    Engine Company Services Limited
    0161 476 6144

Cheers for a great job Steve.

Heapy
    I know you mean well, but I think you may be preaching to the converted, I think that is the same Steve who is a forum member and a forum supporter with his advert at the page top. There will be nobody on here who is not aware of him and who doesnt already revere him as a SURF GOD. Still if you found him without having been pointed there by the forum, well done to you, you got real lucky. I bet theres a few members who would have preferred to have discovered him the way you did and a fair few who only discovered him after theyd thrown their money elsewhere first.

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

He is so pleased that he wants to let everybody know what a good guy STEVO is
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

I must be one of the lucky ones then!

For those not converted, or new to the game... the comments still stand.
        Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
        X